Wednesday, December 23, 2009

VICTIMS' VOICES


VOICES OF FLORIDA CORRUPTION VICTIMS

I don't know what good it will do, if anything at all, but I am going to send Charlie Christ a letter of what I went through in 1992-1993. The bigger crime was that I reported everything and it was not investigated, even though I was told that it would all be investigated. Corruption's arm is long in Fort Myers and goes all the way back to then. I was physically abused, held against my will, bribery was involved, threatened, laws were broken, bullied, deliberately denied rights, all over my home and property they wanted for their own gain and it was criminals that were doing these things. The FBI, Congressman Porter Goss, Senator Dudley, Senator Foley, the State Attorney,Civil Rights Divisions all had responsibilities and moral obligations,to look into this matter and they didn't. It is no different now, what is going on in Lee County, than back in 1992-1993, when I reported it. It was just as real then, as it is now.

Sincerely, Angela Stonebraker

No comments:

Post a Comment